Timber and Composite Patios, Built by Quality & Reliable Decking Fitters
Imagine being at the comforts of your home while enjoying the warm afternoon sun or while reading your favourite book out on your garden decking. An outdoor deck shouldn’t just be aesthetically pleasing, but it should also be functional and durable. These are what make an outdoor decking a great investment.
Nottingham Decking Co are the team you can rely on to help you transform your garden, balcony or patio! Over the years, our team of decking installers haveebuilt quite a reputation in the decking and landscaping industry. So, it is our goal to preserve what we have worked hard for by using only the best decking supplies and installation services in Nottingham and in nearby areas. Our team of professional deck builders are equipped to work on commercial and residential renovation projects, specifically garden, patios and balconies.
With our highly experienced and skilled experts and our unparalleled workmanship, we can transform your plain and boring outdoor space into a more relaxing area for you and your family.
At Nottingham Decking Co, our expert decking fitters are exceptional in installing timber and composite decking boards. Although both materials are great, each has its own set of unique features that can perfectly suit your requirements.
Hiring us for your decking installation needs gives you a wide array of benefits, such as the following:
Our services are comprehensive – we cover everything from decking design, redesign, installation, maintenance, and repair
Honest and upfront pricing – we charge no hidden fees.
Highly-experienced, trained, and qualified.
Gardens l Patios l Outdoor Areas l Balconies
Nottingham Decking Co, know that there are certain restraints that limit our client’s options. Among others, the most common is the budget which dictates the choices of commercial and residential owners. As a result, they are hindered from fully executing the deck designs they have made.
So our company offers customised design and installation services. By doing so, it will enable us to make the most of our client’s budget, while achieving that beautiful decking design without compromise to the overall quality.
The decking material options you can choose from are timber decking or composite decking boards; each material possesses its special features that set it apart from the other.
We specialise in The A-Z of Outdoor Living and Garden Renovation
- Design and installation of decking
- Soft landscaping (garden construction, lawns, turf)
- Walling: we design and build outstanding retaining walls around your existing landscape.
- Balustrades and glass panels
- Garden stair cases
- Fence building
- Patios and Pathways: specialising in all of the outdoor living areas of your home.
If you are planning a full garden renovation, then we would be happy to discuss how we can help!
We only use high-grade softwood or hardwood timber for our installation services. Timber is great for that natural classic finish that will stand for many years. Our timber decking boards are treated properly to enhance their longevity and durability.
Below are the advantages of using softwood decking boards:
- Provides design versatility – because it comes in many colours and styles, it is easily incorporated to designs;
- Friendly to your pockets – it is the least expensive among the decking material because it comes from fast-growing trees.
- Easy handling and installation – this is due to the fact that it is a lightweight material.
- Material durability – it may not be as durable as the other decking materials, but it can fairly last long if it undergoes pressure treatment.
We give our clients who choose softwood a 15-year warranty for damages caused by wood-boring insects and mould. We do this to ensure that our clients in Nottingham Decking Co get to enjoy our softwood deck installations for decades and beyond that.
Here are reasons why using hardwood as a decking material is advantageous:
- Superior durability – this is because it comes from slow-growing trees.
- Highly resistant to scratches, chips and mould – it shows resistance to harsh outdoor conditions, heavy traffic, and mould.
- Provides a timeless look – it becomes more beautiful as time goes by.
At Nottingham Decking Builders, we only use the finest hardwood decking supplies from sustainable sources that are reasonably priced. If you want to know more about this hardwood decking boards, give our experts a call today.
Nottingham Decking Co only uses the best composite decking boards in building the most beautiful outdoor decks in the UK. Below are the advantages of using composite decks:
- Little to no effort for maintenance – there is really no fuss in maintaining a composite decking board.
- Safe for kids and pets – it creates a more secured space for children and pets to play and for bare feet.
- Promises superior durability – it rarely splits or cracks easily. Thus, it could last you for 30 years or more.
- Limitless colour and design styles – it can either come in timeless or modern styles. With this, your design options are limitless.
- Eco-friendly and highly sustainable – It is made from combining wood fibres and recycled plastics. Thus, it is sustainable and friendlier to the environment.
Our professional deck fitters at Nottingham Decking Co can expertly handle composite decking projects. Our team has the right set of skills, experience, knowledge, and cutting-edge technology to do the job.
Nottingham’s Premier Decking Installers
In the market today, we know that there are multiple deck builders and landscapers around Nottingham. As a result, it has become more difficult to choose which among them deserves your full trust. At Nottingham Decking Builders, we work hard to be the top one-stop deck installers of all decking supplies and services.
To know more why we are the best in the decking industry, here are points for you to consider:
- Comprehensive Services. Inclusive of our services are designing and redesigning decks based on your requirements and budget. If you hire us, your ideas are always important and heard of. Contact our experts to express your design ideas and preferences. We will work together in achieving that outdoor deck you have been dreaming of.
- Experienced Professionals. Our team of professional deck builders can work on any type of decking projects. We believe that no decking project is similar. So, we always tackle the challenge head on, regardless of how complicated the decking layout is.
- Quality Decking Supplies. Our company has a wide-range of decking materials and supplies from the reputable decking manufacturers and makers.
- Honest Service. Our company upholds honesty. This applies in all that we do, and so, we do not charge hidden fees. You can guarantee that our prices are always reasonable.
We, at Nottingham Decking Builders, are looking forward to hearing from you. Allow our experts to bring your dream outdoor deck to reality. Our lines are always open, so call us or email us to know more about decking installation.
MEASURE & QUOTE
DESIGN & CONSULT
FAQs about Decking
Here are the frequently asked questions from our clients, and the answers will help you make a suitable choice.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How do you maintain decking?
The type of material used will specify the degree of care you must observe in maintaining it. Is your decking board timber or composite? Usually, a thorough cleaning is required once every few months to preserve it. It is also important, however, that you only use the cleaning agents and tools that are safe and recommended.
Moreover, you need to constantly check for cracks or other form of damage to prevent damages. In your checkup, also ensure that screws, nuts and bolts shall always be kept tight.
Is timber better than composite as a decking material?
As emphasised several times, each type of decking material possesses its own features and characteristics. One material might fit your requirements, while the other won’t. Softwood decking will work best for you if you’re looking for a cheap and fast option. In terms of look and durability, hardwood will give you a more natural look and guarantee durability. Lastly, for less maintenance and for an eco-friendly option, then choose composite decking.
Does it take long for a decking project to complete?
Since the duration of the project depends on the size of the area, let us take a more specific size. A small area of 15-square meter can usually be completed in one to two days. A required deep excavation, however, might take longer than two days. The manpower behind the project, the skills and experience of your staff, and the tools used are other important factors that impact the time of completion.
Is decking better than paving for my garden?
As regards the material cost, a decking installation is way cheaper than paving. This is because paving demands heavier labour and more materials. Moreover, paving entails a more complicated procedure than deck installation.
With Nottingham Decking Co, we guarantee honest, ethical and upfront estimates on all jobs from the start, and ensure no hidden costs further down the track.
Free Quote & Design Consult
Everything that you need to know and consider about decking installations can be found here at Nottingham Decking Co. Our comprehensive services cater to all home and business areas in Nottingham and the areas nearby. Let’s start building your dream outdoor decking now! You may request for a free quote from our professional decking fitters today!
Partners – Fence Installation Edinburgh