Composite decking is also popularly known as wood-alternative decking board. This is because it looks similar to timber without using wood. It is mostly made from a mix of recycled plastics and wood fibres. Thus, it is a durable, yet sustainable material.
It is a great option for people who are busy as composite decking doesn’t need much cleaning.
Here are more facts about composite decking board that are important to take note of:
- It creates a safer surface for kids and pets.
- It is available in different colours that can match almost any decking design.
- It can compete well against hardwood in terms of durability.
- It is easy to install and maintain.
- It can stand against temperature changes, moisture and algae.
- It does not crack and fade easily.
- Available in two different types:
- Capped Composite Decking – combination of recycled materials and organic wood fillers.
- Capped Polymer Decking – combination of recycled materials but without organic fillers.
There are limitless design options for composition decks, but you don’t have to worry about choosing the best one. Our team is always there to help you with all your decking needs.